Translate

Monday 15 February 2016

[School] Hanyang International Summer School (HISS) Picture Gallery

Hey readers!

I'm too lazy to write individual captions for my photos so just for you to visualise roughly how student life is like at Hanyang, with the school fieldtrips and self-initiated Han River cycling outing/ picnic pictures too. Enjoy the pictures! 































This is a very rough summary of my experience during HISS 2015. I have filtered through a lot of photos, but many have my friends' faces in it and I did not seek their consent, so will not post them.

Cheers,
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Hey Rachel!

    I've just come across your blog, and I'm loving it so far! I'm considering applying to the program, but its my understanding that the program aligns with the rainy season. Did it rain a lot while you were there? How was the weather overall?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Aloe,

      Thanks for reading my blog!(: I think you should apply for it! It did rain but it was on average 2 days in a week? The rest of the days were scorching hot though.

      I'm not sure if you're Singaporean/ if you live in a tropical climate, but Korea will have a temperature of about 30-34 degrees during summer. So be prepared to perspire HAHA.

      Overall, tolerable for me, though some days I just wanted to bath in ice water.

      Hope that helps!(:

      Regards,
      Rachel

      Delete